Closing: October 16, 2015
Enterprise Management Analysts perform organization-wide evaluations and analysis of County agency budgets. Incumbents are responsible for assisting assigned County agencies with budget development and monitoring and program analysis. Lead or participate in research and evaluation of policies and best practices to develop recommendations for process improvements. Enterprise Management Analyst may assist the Planning & Evaluation team with strategic planning, designing surveys, and developing & evaluating County funded services.
Major Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in preparing, analyzing, and coordinating the annual budget process with a holistic approach for a $1.5 billion budget.
- Serve as primary point of contact for assigned departments for budget analysis matters.
- Work in an environment that will require serving on a team of enterprise management analysts to complete major assignments.
- Work independently to complete assignments that require thorough complex management, budgetary, financial, organizational, problem solving skills
- Provide consulting, project management, training and support to assigned County departments in all areas of budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis.
- Perform a variety of ad-hoc financial analysis as requested by management, agency directors or elected county officials.
- Prepare reports for executive management with departmental input; formulate management recommendations and make presentations.
- Conduct research and analytical studies on a variety of programs and special projects.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be skilled in performing statistical analysis and conducting research as well as understanding budgeting principles.
- Ability to successfully work on multiple tasks, sometimes with short deadlines, within a team environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration or a related field or Bachelor’s Degree in above areas and extensive progress working toward a Master’s Degree or Bachelors Degree in above areas and two years of related experience.