Closing: January 3, 2019
Pay Range: $22.83 – $36.52 per hour
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform pre- and post-award management, including grant application, management, reimbursement request, budget revisions, amendments and closeouts.
- Collaborate with Grants Administrator to identify and pursue funding opportunities from federal, state, and other sources.
- Research, analyze and interpret grant rules and regulations to ensure compliance with federal, state and local grant requirements.
- Stay current with grant rules changes; communicate potential impact to appropriate staff through emails.
- Determine grant eligibility for spending requests by reviewing state and federal OMB guidelines.
- Monitor all reporting deadlines in various federal, state, and local systems, (e.g. NC/GCC Grant Enterprise Management Systems, Department of Justice reporting websites)
- Monitor sub-recipient grant compliance by reviewing grant award requirements and/or special conditions.
- Assist in maintaining and updating documentation for potential audits with both paper and electronic files.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Business Administration, or closely related field and at least one (1) year of experience and/or an internship working with grant preparation and management preferably in the public sector. A Master’s Degree or significant progress toward a Masters Degree can be substituted for required experience.