Closing: June 26, 2020
Salary: $62,231 – $99,570 annually
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collects, organizes, and analyzes quantitative and qualitative data to analyze needs and/or to facilitate program and process evaluation; employs a variety of research and data analytic methods to analyze and evaluate data; develops and reports recommendations; and ensures data-gathering deliverables are met.
- Designs evaluations to assess new initiatives; evaluates outcomes and performance; recommends corrective action; ensures effective and appropriate tools, methods, and systems are used to monitor performance.
- Produces technical and general reports, articles, graphics, dashboards, and/or other layouts for documents to present information and facilitate data-driven decision making; and reviews technical articles and other documentation to identify and align stakeholder insights with offered solutions.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and project manager for highly visible and complex County projects and public policy initiatives, sponsored by the County Manager’s Office.
- Performs and coordinates research studies, and leads projects; supports public policy, civic engagement, and service delivery initiatives; reviews, evaluates, and develops metrics; provides training as assigned.
- Leading cross-functional process improvement studies and teams in developing and refining systems and processes.
- Leading cost/benefit analysis and methodology studies.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrate the ability to drive teams in reducing waste and improving efficiency.
- Work history of achieving results through implementation of large-scale projects and value-added change.
- Strong project management and analytical/problem solving skills in scoping and analyzing cross-functional problems and generate/implement effective solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software and related programs.
- Solid understanding of business processes and system wide thinking.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of continuous improvement concepts.
- Experience in using process improvement tools and basic techniques.
- Understanding and experience utilizing Lean and Six Sigma methodology.
- Must have the ability to prioritize multiple ongoing projects at one time.
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 2 years of related experience.