Closing: none listed
Salary Range: $40,622-$75,956 Annually
As a regional public transportation authority, GoTriangle administers the multi-billion dollar transit plans of Durham, Orange, and Wake counties. This position is responsible for the development of strategic analysis and forecasts, which are critical to the successful development and implementation of the transit plans.
Duties & Responsibilities
Duties include (but are not limited to):
• Working with a team to develop the financial components of county transit plans.
• Providing day-to-day management of GoTriangle’s financial model and running scenarios.
• Tracking, monitoring, and projecting system revenues, expenses, and cash flow.
• Preparing Financial Plan submittals for the Federal Transit Administration.
• Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
• Other duties as assigned.
This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration, Business, Accounting, Economics, Finance or similar field. A Master’s degree is preferred. The qualified applicant will have a proven track record of analytical skills, critical thinking skills, and problem solving. Experience in using mathematical models for analysis and forecasting is required. Expertise with MS Excel is required. Experience in large capital planning, budgeting, and debt financing is a plus. Strong oral and written communication skills, including the visual depiction of complex ideas, are considered desirable.