Closing: 1/8/21 11:59pm EST
Salary: $53,880 annually
The City of Fayetteville is currently recruiting for a Management Analyst in Fleet Maintenance to perform highly complex research and analytical duties in support of organizational evaluation; to develop policies and strategic plans, including conducting studies and preparing and presenting special reports.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct a variety of organizational studies, investigations and operational studies for efficient and effective services; calculate mathematical and statistical data; review historical data, information and reports.
- Compose, compile, prepare, review and present various reports and documents of findings and results; maintain related records and files.
- Participate in the City’s or assigned departments strategic planning process as well as various special projects.
- Participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities for the City or department; identify resource needs; recommend modifications.
- Provide responsible staff assistance to the department manager or director, including supervising City-wide service divisions, managing inventory control and cost redistribution.
- Recommend process improvements, develop budgets, manage assigned projects and provide support for special events.
Any combination of experience and training that would likely provide the required knowledge and abilities is qualifying. A typical way to obtain the knowledge and abilities would be:
Experience: Four years increasingly responsible experience in public administration, business administration or a related field.
Training: Equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in accounting, finance, business or public administration or a related field. A Master’s degree in public administration or a related field is desirable.
Required Licensing & Certifications: Possession of an appropriate valid driver’s license and the ability to maintain insurability.
From the time of closing the selection process is anticipated to last 4 – 6 weeks. The process will consist of a panel interview with the selected candidate being subject to a pre-employment drug screen, background check and driving history check.