Closing: June 30, 2019
Salary Range: $37,620 – $47,026 annually
Cape Fear Public Transportation Authority is seeking a Grants & Compliance Coordinator to supervise grants and compliance functions of the Authority.
Oversee grants, compliance requirements and functions including but not limited to: FTA grant applications, milestone progress reporting, federal financial reporting, and TrAMS administration. Other functions include NCDOT Partner Connect applications and reporting, National Transit Database (NTD) reporting, and other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, accounting software
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in Assetworks
- Proficient in CTS Software
- Proficient NCDOT Partner Connect
- Proficient in FTA TrAMS
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in statistics, mathematics, data management and analysis, or related field is required
- Four or more years in data analysis and/or reporting
- Knowledge of principles and practices of governmental budgeting a plus
- Must possess valid North Carolina Driver License
- Pre-employment background check and drug screen required