Closing: Open until filled
Pay Range: $21.44 – $33.24 per hour (Non Exempt-Eligible for Overtime)
The duties listed below are not all of the duties that may be assigned but are those that are considered as essential for an employee to perform.
- Establish and maintain confidential permanent electronic HR and Payroll files within a complex HRIS (Munis). Includes Personnel Action Forms for salary, position and supervisory changes, and salary adjustments.
- Assure integrity of HR data and work in conjunction with IT, payroll, Budget, and Auditor departments. Review, verify and correct data prior to entry into Munis system.
- Work independently, and in conjunction with IT Department to discover, analyze, research, and test issues/problems/bugs in Munis. Problem solve and implement solutions regarding the HR and Payroll modules of Munis. Create and maintain HRIS process instruction sets.
- Extract meaningful data for prescribed and ad hoc reports involving position classification, compensation, and pay equity. Prepare meaningful analysis on collected data to share with appropriate stakeholders.
- Calculate, establish, and maintain the County Pay Plan, in accordance with Leadership directives. This includes the salary grade and pay range list, as well as the corresponding job classification list.
- Participate in salary equity reviews and salary reviews, internally and with outside entities. Additionally participate in HR surveys exercising sound technical judgement in comparing job classification descriptions.
- Provide assistance to County HR stakeholders with regard to answering questions utilizing applicable policies or procedures and refers more complex questions/requests to staff with appropriate level of expertise.
- Work collaboratively with other HR staff to accomplish departmental and county goals and objectives.
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders in the County’s HR function.
- Work on performance and compensation projects as assigned. Performs related HR tasks as required.
Requires a Bachelor’s degree from and accredited college or university in Human Resources management, or related field, with major course work in public personnel administration, organizational management, business communications, computer science, project management, statistical analysis, or related. Requires a minimum of 2-4 years of human resources experience with a minimum 2 years experience in HRIS management, classification and compensations preferred. A combination of education and equivalent experience will be considered. The candidate selected must undergo and pass a drug screening test prior to employment. MINIMUM ABILITIES: Must possess a valid driver’s license with no restrictions and have a good driving history. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.